Each row below represents a different residential project. Simply click on one of the images, and you’ll be able to scroll through larger versions of the images we captured for each project.
While the majority of roofs are designed to last 20 years, the majority of roofs need to be replaced or have some maintenance performed long before the end of their lifespan. J. Duncanson Roofing takes great pride in ensuring that our customers feel comfortable throughout their roofing repair project.
A well-constructed roof brings many advantages to your home:
- The re-sale value of a home increases considerably when the roof is in top-notch condition.
- There are many tax-incentive programs that reward Texas homeowners for choosing more green roofing options.
- Your roof is the primary barrier between your home and the brutal Texas sun- a well-constructed roof can cut down on your cooling and energy costs.
- Modern roofing materials are more economically-friendly and can ensure that your home contributes to a cleaner environment.
- The roofing on your home plays a great deal into its overall aesthetic. A well-maintained roof can add considerable curb appeal.
- A well-constructed and reliable roof protects your family from the elements.
Consultation – The first step in the process is to identify the areas in need of repair. A J. Duncanson Roofing expert will carefully inspect your home and document any damage that is present. You will then be notified of the findings, recommendations and costs associated.
Project Completion – Prior to the commencement of your roofing project, J. Duncanson will schedule a delivery of project supplies. Homeowners are advised to remove any valuable items from the attic prior to the beginning of the project. When work is ready to being, a foreman will be on site to oversee that the project is completed per the work plan and within a reasonable amount of time.
Project Review – Upon the completion of the project, J. Duncanson will inspect the installed roofing and ensure that they are to our highest level of standards. We will also ensure that the work area is cleared of any debris or extra roofing materials.